Chocolate Collagen Pudding
This chocolate pudding is AMAZING! It is sugar-free, keto-friendly, and loaded with good-for-you ingredients. Skip the junk-filled snack pack pudding at the grocery store. If you're a pudding lover, this is a MUST TRY!!
- 10 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 scoops of Body Bailout Chocolate Collagen Plus powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp himalayan salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until very very smooth
- Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking (add in more Swerve if not sweet enough)
- Place in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days
Makes five 1/2 cup servings.
Note: You can make collagen pudding pops with this, too! Just place the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze until set (about 8 hours overnight)