Skip to content
Baked protein oats for clean eating mornings!
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
- 2 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts of choice such as almonds
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup mixed fresh or frozen berries
- coconut oil for greasing pan
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees f. and grease a 9×13 baking dish with coconut oil. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, protein powder, honey, vanilla, zest and milk, until frothy.
Add in your oats and stir well until evenly combined. If time allows let mixture sit for 30 minutes to soak up the oats. Next, fold in chopped nuts, sliced bananas, and berries. Transfer the oat mixture to the prepared baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees f. for 30-35 minutes or until the top and edges are golden brown and the center is set. Once the oats are nice golden brown, remove from the oven and let cool a bit.
Cut into 6 even squares or bars. You can easily store these squares between the layers of wax paper in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to one week.
They reheat well!
Thank you, Lisa S. for submitting this great recipe!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device